What can you do with
EQA conversational video?
Communicate with your employees and customers
Using EQA-video, companies can communicate with users interactively. Users can request answers to their questions and address comments while sharing and discussing with other users. The users will be able to review questions, answers, and comments at specific locations in the video. In essence, the users will be able to work together at specific points and topics in the video
As users employ this approach, they will not only learn faster, but they will also be able to store and review the EQA-videos any time they want. In short, the EQA-videos will be available at any time and anywhere as information databases and learning systems.
Training remotely employees, associates, and customers
With EQA-video, a company provides online information 24/7 to their employees, associates, and customers. This will help users communicate with each other remotely. They can ask questions, make comments, and share information or provide answers in an interactive manner.
Employees can be trained more effectively. Teams and groups can be trained on better ways to run their projects and departments
The key is in today’s “ever-changing” world, companies must have better employee training. EQA-video is a system to provide this needed training.
Benefits of interactive trainings and knowledge data building
QA-video learning and information videos are designed to make learning and sharing more effective. This includes product videos, sales training, client support, industry training, personal training, etc. Building and sharing information with videos has become a normal and effective tool for most companies
The EQA-video system will provide“easy-to-use” approaches to develop learning and sharing videos that are needed in today’s competitive business climate
Video training and sharing methods are especially needed in today’s “work remotely” workforce.
With EQA conversational video you can structure your video and mark it with time stamps. You can accomplish each part of your video with a special text, comment, question and answers.
Your audience can ask questions and make their notes. All of these will be marked with time stamps according to your video and saved for the reference.
This will help your audience to stay engage, to communicate on a new better level.
Eqa-video.com helps companies to use videos in more effective ways for individual and group training purposes. We help by taking existing videos and converting them into an interactive and conversational “learning” systems.
Our approach helps employees, groups, and departments become better informed and more effective. We don’t make videos. We make them effective learning and training systems. We do this by making videos conversational and interactive. In essence users “connecting” with videos to learn faster and efficiently.
How training videos, for current positions or for new positions, can be made more interactive and conversational?
- Users can learn how to “talk to” or communicate with videos;
- Users can make comments or search for help, ask questions, seek answers, etc. or pause the videos for any reasons to help learn;
- Users can seek help by sending videos to others who can help in the learning and training process;
- In short, videos can be made into individual learning and training systems.
Employees in the group or department can help each other by jointly participating with conversational videos:
- Each member can share ideas and suggestions with others as they work together.
- They can work from home or independently as they work with each other remotely.
- The team can use videos to make it feel like they are all working together at any time and anywhere.
- Using conversational video can take advantage of many conversational tools such as Zoom and Slack.
- There are no better ways to ‘fine tune” and improve ways members of teams work together.